Templates da Lua

♥ * ♥ Au PaiR eM nEw YoRk ♥ * ♥

domingo, 18 de maio de 2008

Minha Personal Letter...

Dear Host Family,

Hi, my name is Vívian, I’m 24 years old. I live in a large city called São Bernardo do Campo in Brazil. Here, there are many parks and squares. The people are very nice and receptive.
I live with my family – my father Vicente (57 years old), my mother Regina (51 years old), my oldest brother Daniel (28 years old) and my youngest brother Rafael (23 years old). We have pets , a cat, a dog and we have a parrot too. I usually help my mother with the housework and cooking. I have a wonderful and big family and we have a great relationship. Every weekend my cousins Jade (12 years old) , João Pedro (6 years old) and my goddaughter Emily (7 years old), spend a time with me in my house and I love whem them cames.
I’m gradueted in Hospital Administration course at FSA University, this course was very important for me, because I learned many things about health and organization.
I’m a responsible, patient, dedicated, affectionate, organized, friendly, careful, comunicative, funny, honest and likeable person.
I’m a very active person, I love all outdoor activities and I have o lot of hobbies. In my free time I like to travel, I like to go out with my friends and family, dance, paint, read books, go to the zoo or swimming pool with my litle cousins and watch movies.
I also like manual works, I think this is very important for the development of the childrens. I’m very creative and I have many projects with children.
I have driver’s license and I don’t mind driving with a children inside the car, it’s not a problem for me, because I’m very careful. A car is very important when you have kids, because we can go with them everywhere.
I have a great experience with children, I love take care and play with them. I took care of two kids, one little girl named Ohana , she is 4 years old and a little boy named Renato, he is 6 years old. I used played with them, give the bath, play educative and playground games , read histories, teach new things, prepare your meals , put them to sleep and organize clothes , toys and your room.
I also took care of Laís (6 years old) and Marina (5 years old), I take them in school by car and go to parks and zoo, play with them during the day, help with a homework, prepare your meals, read books, paint and sometimes I take them to swimming pool or Ibirapuera Park , this a big and beautiful park near by my city, we can go there make picnics.
At the moment I take care my neighboor’s children. His name is Gabriel and he’s 4 years old. He’s a smart and lovely boy. I take him every day in school at 11:00 am, and I prepare your lunch and baby’s bottle, then we play togheter or watch cartoons and at 3:00 pm your dad’s arrives and stay with him , so I can go to my work. I work in a big company too, as analyst.
I’m going to be an Au Pair, because I want improve my English, learn about american culture, have experience abroad and meet new people. Learning more about other cultures is very important nowadays.
I really to expect that during the period of program , I will be abble to agregate not only for me, but also for my Host Family. I believe this experience teaches me a lot, because it will something that I will take for rest of my life. I will make my best to guarantee the children will be happy and secure.
The Au Pair program is perfect for me, because it link two things that I really love: American culture and take care of children.
I want to be a part of your family, and I would like to know about your kids and your family. I’m available to aswers any questions you need. I hope talk to you soon!!!
Best Regards,

Nenhum comentário: